This flow sends filtered news articles to an MQTT broker using RabbitMQ.
This flow uses the CNN RSS feed to retrieve news every hour. All news articles produced in the past hour are queued in the RabbitMQ. The application then runs a search using preset keywords. Matching news articles are sent to the MQTT broker.
- rabbitmq out
- rabbitmq in
- mqtt out
- feedparse node - Retrieves data from CNN every hour.
- function node - Verifies if the article was produced in the last hour.
- switch node - Sends articles produced in the last hour to the RabbitMQ.
- rabbitmq out node - Inserts the data into the RabbitMQ queue.
- rabbitmq in node - Receives the data from the RabbitMQ queue.
- function node - Verifies if the article contains the keyword defined in the function.
- switch node - Sends articles that contain the keyword to MQTT.
- mqtt out node - Connects to the MQTT broker and sends the article.
This flow uses the following link for RabbitMQ:
Hosted RabbitMQ credentials:
user name: guest
Link to CNN Rss:
Public MQTT Broker: