This flow builds CRUD requests from an external http server.
This flow enables you to build CRUD requests using an http server instead of using an external REST API. The requests are returned as a REST service.
- http in
You must create an elasticsearch external server account and define the relevant credentials as follows:
- Register to Bonsai using the following URL: https://bonsai.io/
- Create a new cluster
- Add the index 'post' (use the < POST > method in the top command line).
- In the elasticsearch config node connection details, enter the cluster URL in the host field.
- function node –Builds the http request by sending the CRUD request to the external http server which includes the specific method and body.
- http request node – Listens to the defined URL and awakens when a POST method is detected.
- function node – Inserts data in the elasticsearch database.
- elasticsearch node – Runs the 'create' command.
This flow uses the following links:
External Http server: