This flow displays the current AT&T stock price.
This flow retrieves various data pertaining to AT&T’s shares on the New York Stock Exchange in real time. It displays the current stock price and also indicates if the stock price is above or below $30 per share.
- http request
- inject node – Starts the flow.
- http request node – Retrieves current data from the web pertaining to the AT&T stock; the symbol for the AT&T stock is 'T'.
- html node – Extracts the stock value from the html.
- function node - Parses the value from the returned page and checks if it is above $30 per share (two outputs)
- debug nodes - Prints the two outputs into the debug pane
This flow uses the following web link to retrieve the AT&T stock data: